What is tagging, exactly? Well, the idea around this is that you come up with 11 questions and then tag 11 people, then the 11 people answer those 11 questions, then come up with a set of their own 11 questions to give to the 11 people they've tagged. And it goes on and on. Very cool.
First, we want to thank Cel & Ela @ YA Anonymous - for YA Addicts for tagging our blog.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
This is the second time I'm tagged so yeah, will be tagging people now! But it's all right if you are not interested in posting. I'm doing just for fun. :) Cheers!
Their 11 Questions:
1. Where in the world do you want to travel?
- To Japan! Was exposed to their culture when I was about 9 years old through their manga. (Thanks to my Aunt) Till now, that manga series hasn't even ended.
2. What would you rather- ebook or hardcopy?
- I prefer hardcopy. I really love the feeling of having a book in my hands and flipping through the pages rather than stuck to the PC or an e-reader or in my case--my phone. They are electricity draining.
3. What book are you most excited to be turned into a movie?
- The Mortal Instruments series? That would be interesting!
4. If you could magically transport yourself into any book/movie, what would it be and why?
- I think I'll stand with Hunting Lila for now. Gosh, a brother and his cool looking friend? You should just read Sarah's deleted scene, the one where all of them were at the beach. Talk about personal secret service officers. I'll do anything to have them! Read the deleted scene here!
5. What author would you be dying to meet?
I'd love to meet Sarah Alderson, author of Hunting Lila and Fated. Well, I have a physical copy of Fated right now. Perhaps when she's here in Singapore next time, hopefully she'll be willing to meet up with me. *shy*
6. Is there a book that you could recommend to us?
- If you haven't read Hunting Lila, you should! I love the way Sarah writes. I can still remember how happy I was when I managed to reserve and get a copy of Hunting Lila from the library. Now I'm considering to BUY the book instead since I already preordered Losing Lila. (Can't wait for library to have an available copy)
7. If you changed your name, what would it be?
- Lila? Nah, just joking. I'll stick to Michelle. :)
8. If you could go to a time and place in a book, where and what book would it be?
- Oh. remembered the deleted scene that I was talking about for Hunting Lila? (See Point #4) Can I be there and take over Lila's place?
9. If you could get an author to add another book to a series, what series would it be?
- Tough question! Most of the books I'm reading right now is in series and haven't ended. So I can't really answer this question. Let me read Losing Lila first then I'll come back to this. :) Oh btw, that's in August.
10. Who is your book character crush and why?
- Tough fight between Alex from Hunting Lila and Will from Clockwork Angel. Can I have two please? Alex kinda cute to me while Will is just being Will with an attitude which I like. So, come back to my question, can I have two of them?
11. If you could be a character from a book/series, who would it be and why?
- Hmm... Clary from The Mortal Instruments. It's an interesting world with powers. I'd very much like to be her and experience what she experiences.
My 11 Questions to the lucky 11 bloggers:
1. What's your favourite YA book?
2. What's your favourite author?
3. What's your favourite character/crush from any book/movie?
4. What book would you strongly recommend to others?
5. Are they any authors that you'd like to meet?
6. What made you love books or read them?
7. How do you choose the books you read?
8. Do you think you'll ever write your own book?
9. What's the last book that made you laugh?
10. ebook or hardcopy?
11. What's your motto in life?
The lucky 11:
1. Celine @ Forget-Me-Not
2. Asher @ Paranormal Indulgence
3. Kat @ The Aussie Zombie
4. Brianne @ Memories Overtaking Me
5. Carmel @ Rabid Reads
6. Carina @ Fictional Distraction
7. Stephanie @ Steph Likes Books
8. Sam @ Realm of Fiction
9. We Fancy Books
10. Stepping Out of the Page
11. Jen @ A Book and Latte
Again, it's all for fun. Please do not feel obligated to take on the tag. Have a great day!