I'm tagged by my blogger friend Ai-chan to do this. Looks like fun so here goes:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the 12 questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them
12 fun facts about myself:
1. I love anime & manga! I'm more into manga now though and goes after those cute ones.
2. I love writing. I'm actually writing fan fics for my all time favourite series: Cardcaptor Sakura. I've been doing so for almost 10 years! I'm now currently striving to work on my first novel (maybe novella for a start).
3. I daydream a lot--during classes, on my way around the city, while watching TV and even before I went to bed. I always think that I'm a thinker--my brain is never quiet.
4. I am learning Japanese and Korean. I passed Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 4 (lowest grade) by self-studying 2 years ago and stopped due to work. I'm picking it up again now along with Korean which I've been taking classes for. Learning languages is tough but interesting!
5. I listen mostly to Japanese songs, a little Korean and those English songs that my brother happen to blast on the PC.
6. I love to read historical romance. Well, that's what I used to think. Now I'm more into YA books!
7. I procrastinate A LOT! (only during exams period)
8. I love to have many things to do. My mother always say I packed too many things into my schedule.
9. I don't really do shopping (except books!) unless I have things I really need to buy.
10. Guess my favourite shopping place? BOOKSTORES! And you know why.
11. I think myself to sleep, literally. That's when I play with my characters to form a story. Weird huh?
12. I do dream but I always forget what I dream about the moment I wake up.
The 12 questions she asked:
1. What do you blog about?
- I blog about books now. It's kind of addicting.
2. Name any of your favorite blog page.
- Book Love 101
- Forget me not
- We Fancy Books
Note all are book bloggers. :)
3. What's your favorite book?
- Only one? OMG! Tough question! Hmm... I'll go with Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson! (And there's Clockwork Angel, Unearthly, Anna and the French Kiss etc etc)
4. What about your favorite genre and author?
- Now? Definitely Young Adult. Anything Young Adult.
- Favourite author? Sarah Alderson. I simply adore Hunting Lila!
5. What's your favorite quote?
- Quote from books? From Hunting Lila
“I felt his other hand sear hot against my cheek. He bent his head, and in a voice that Jack couldn’t hear, said, “When you came down the stairs, and fell into me, that was the moment.” Then his lips pressed against mine.”
6. Which one do you prefer? Fast food or hawker/street food?
- Hawker-more varieties.
7. The person who influenced you the most? Your role model.
- My dad. He's the coolest dad ever! Strict but caring at heart. He's sweet at times, surprising us with his actions like treats etc. He's very serious in his work, which influences me A LOT! I'm kind of like him at work, working tirelessly the whole day and even when I'm back home. And he always tells me "Just do your best". Cool!
8. Any tips on how to lose weight?
- Just eat healthy. Stay away from soft drinks and junk food.
9. Japanese food or Korean food?
- Japanese food. Definitely Japanese food. But I'm not a fan of sashimi and wasabi though.
10. Chocolate cake or cheese cake?
- Cheese cake. Chocolate may be too sweet
11. Name place(s) you want to visit someday
12. What do you do when you're stressed?
- Stay away from people and hide in books. That's what I always do.
My 12 Questions for anyone interested:
1. What do you blog about?
2. What is your favourite book? Why?
3. Who is your favourite author?
4. How long do you take to finish reading a book?
5. What's your favourite quote from books?
6. What's your hobby?
7. What type of music do you listen to?
8. What's your greatest achievement so far?
9. How do you make yourself happy when you're feeling low?
10. Favourite cuisine?
11. Who is your role model?
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years' time?
I'm not sure who to tag so I'll leave it up to anyone who wishes to try. Just leave your blog post in the comments so I can take a look at your responses.