This challenge is being hosted by Evie at Bookish!
Here are the details copied from Evie's blog:
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you've read! (On your blog, Amazon or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 and earlier! NO 2013 ARCs and 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge. (If you don't have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Tweet!)
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it's unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It's open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking ;)
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway - a box of books.
- You don't have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!Levels:
(how many books you're planning to read for this challenge in 2013)1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children
Schedule:January 20th: Evie @Bookish (www.evie-bookish.blogspot.com)February 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (http://www.fiktshun.com)March 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog (http://www.justinsbookblog.com/)April 20th: Tiffany @Escaping.. One Book At A Time (http://escapingonebookatatime.blogspot.com/)May 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca/)June 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog (http://www.justinsbookblog.com/)July 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog (doodlesbookblog.blogspot.com/)August 20th: Tiffany @Escaping One Book At A Time (http://escapingonebookatatime.blogspot.com/)September 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (http://www.fiktshun.com)October 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog (doodlesbookblog.blogspot.com/)November 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca/)December 20th: This one will be posted on all the blogs. There will also be a huge BOX OF BOOKS giveawayand this time you can link up ALL YOUR TBR Pile REVIEWS you wrote for the entire year!
AIM: A Sweet Kiss/Love At First Sight
(It's going to be a busy 2013 for me with work and study and picking up language!)
List of 2012 books that I have (more will be added later on)
1. Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
2. The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
3. Sound Bites: A Rock & Roll Love Story by Rachel K. Burke
4. Tempest by Julie Cross
5. Heart of Huntress by Tess Oliver
6. Sophia's Journey by Rebecca Hamilton
7. Entangled by Nikki Jefford
8. Oppression by Jessica Therrien
9. Streamline by Jennifer Lane
10. Going Under by Georgia Cates
11. Slide by Jill Hathaway
12. Belles by Jen Calonita
13. Immortal City by Scott Speer
14. What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn
15. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
16. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
17. Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein
18. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
19. Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
20. Easy by Tammara Webber
21. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
22. Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar
23. Wake by Amanda Hocking
24. Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout
25. Speechless by Hannah Harrington
26. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
27. Torn Souls by Crystal Cattabriga
28. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
29. Gravity by Melissa West
30. Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout
31. All The Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen
32. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
33. Sealed with a Curse by Cecy Robson
Are you participating?