Sunday 18 March 2012

Review: Vengeance (Transcend Time Saga #1.5) by Michelle Madow

Genre: YA Romance
Publication Date: December 8, 2011
Format: ebook
Source: Bought
Rating: 4/5 Stars

Goodreads Summary:
When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back … well, it's downright crazy.

Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay?

Find out in Vengeance, the second part of the Transcend Time Saga.

*Vengeance is the short story that bridges the events in Remembrance and the final novel in the Saga.


My Opinion


NOTE: Do not read the review if you haven't read Remembrance!! Spoiler!! (If you don't mind, then go ahead and continue)






Remembrance ends with Drew dumping Chelsea to be with Lizzie. Naturally, Chelsea felt very betrayed by Lizzie. Somehow, she kept having the feeling that things should not turn out the way it was.

Chelsea had some help from Shannon's aunt who made her have a glimpse of her past--with someone who looks like Drew. Shannon's aunt deals with a little magic and psychic and she gave Chelsea a potion and a choice to make everything the same as her past life.

At what lengths would she go to be with Drew again?


If you have read Remembrance, you should read Vengeance too! It gives a little insight of how Chelsea felt about her best friend's betrayal from her own POV. Even though it is short, it gave me a shock. (Yes literally) I kept chanting "no no no no no" in my mind. Now, it made me crave for the next book. I'm anxious to read what happens next. Guess I'll have to wait till Michelle Madow releases Timeless.

4/5 Stars for Vengeance.

Get a copy:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed Vengeance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squeals* Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! It's Michelle! XD

      I've enjoyed reading Remembrance too and can't wait for Timeless to be published! Will be counting down to end of 2012! :) And thanks for reading my review. I'm honored. *more squeals*

      Delete